Summits park trails add up to 140 km. They cross the mountain, the heart of the Old-Bromont, lakes, residential areas, the Scientific Park and offer mesmerizing views of Bromont’s mounts. The recreational trails are divided within 5 networks. 4 are dedicated for hiking or horse riding.
Bromont, montagne d’expériences also offers more than 39 km of multiuse trails.
Suggestion made by the staff :
- Climb a summit along a lake : G3+G1 at mount Gale
- Viewpoint : the M50 from P7 to go to the top of mount Bernard
- Along a river : The V3 to enjoy the Yamaska river
- A long ride: The C1 and its 15 km
- An easy one : The G11
- Our little secrets : call us at 450 534-2006 or 1 877 276-6668
To know if the trails are open or closed click here and look at the bottom
To buy an access https://www.bromont.net/click here.
The network is free for Bromont’s citizens. The Mount Berthier and villageois networks are free for everyone.