Summits park trails add up to 140 km. They cross the mountain, the heart of the Old-Bromont, lakes, residential areas, the Scientific Park and offer mesmerizing views of Bromont’s mounts. The recreational trails are divided within 5 networks. 4 are dedicated for hiking or horse riding.
Bromont, montagne d’expériences also offers more than 39 km of multiuse trails.
Suggestion made by the staff :
- Climb a summit along a lake : G3+G1 at mount Gale
- Viewpoint : the M50 from P7 to go to the top of mount Bernard
- Along a river : The V3 to enjoy the Yamaska river
- A long ride: The C1 and its 15 km
- An easy one : The G11
- Our little secrets : call us at 450 534-2006 or 1 877 276-6668
To know if the trails are open or closed click here and look at the bottom
To buy an access click here.
The network is free for Bromont’s citizens. The Mount Berthier and villageois networks are free for everyone.